The COVID-19 pandemic changed the way we expect to connect and interact with vital services and programs. Mission-driven organizations must evolve their customer experience (CX) approach to securely meet new customer demands and achieve successful mission outcomes.
Cognosante and its new customer experience business sector, CognoConnected, recently partnered with the New York Health Plan Association (NYHPA) at the NYHPA Annual Conference to deliver a live-panel titled “Reimagining the Customer Experience in a Post-COVID World.” The panel aligned to this year’s conference theme of ensuring innovation is accessible to all.
The panel of experts discussed how the CX landscape has changed, where it is headed, and the subsequent strategies organizations in New York should implement to adjust to evolving workforce, technology, and cyber security dynamics. Cognosante was joined by technical and policy partners from Salesforce and UiPath.
Key Discussion Points
- A holistic CX strategy, built on the pillars of trust, customer success, innovation, and equity, can catalyze transformation and innovation.
- Leveraging the Salesforce technology stack to achieve cross-channel utilization and multi-channel integration.
- The role of automation in improving customer experiences and interactions through self-service solutions with UiPath’s robotic process automation (RPA) tools.
- Cyber security as an enabler of innovation, implementing cyber security solutions for a fully remote workforce, and securing sensitive data and systems in the cloud.
- Leveraging customer journey mapping and human-centered design techniques to address technology equity challenges and implications.
- Moderator: Stephen Smith | Vice President, Business Development and Government Affairs | Cognosante
- Stephen Gantz |Chief Security and Privacy Officer | Cognosante
- Roderick Bremby | Regional Vice President, Digital Transformation GTM, Global Public Sector| Salesforce
- Brad Beumer | Customer Experience Automation Lead| UiPath